With so many vape cartridges from so many different manufacturers on the market today, it can be hard to choose the right one for your needs because they all start to look the same after a while. The wide selection of products can be problematic because it’s hard to know which cartridge is going to work best for you until you’ve already bought it.
If you’re looking for wholesale vape carts for a pre-filled cartridge brand, you need high-quality hardware that’s going to look good on the shelf and that won’t result in a high number of customer returns. If you’re just looking for some great empty vape carts for your own personal use, you don’t want to put your expensive vape oil into a cartridge that’s not going to give you a great experience. Either way, making the right choice is extremely important.
CCELL® vape cartridges pioneered the use of the ceramic core technology that powers virtually all vape cartridges today – and although other manufacturers now copy this technology, only one can be the original. More importantly, CCELL® continues to innovate and improve their cartridges to maintain the technical superiority they’ve had since 2016. If you want to buy the best vape cartridges, it’s clear that you need to buy CCELL® products – but even then, you’re very spoiled for choice.
So, with all of the different CCELL® vape cartridges on the market today, how do you make the right choice? You’ve got cartridges with plastic and glass walls, and you’ve got cartridges with mouthpieces in different shapes and materials such as wood, metal, plastic and more. Some cartridges are refillable, and others are designed for just one use. With all of the variety, it’s understandable that you might feel a little paralyzed when it’s time to make a decision. In this guide, we’re going to walk you through the process.
This is your ultimate guide to the best vape cartridges on the market.
Why Does CCELL® Make the Best Vape Cartridges on the Market?
If you’d like to learn everything there is to know about CCELL® technology and what makes it special, we encourage you to read our ultimate guide to CCELL® vapes. In short, though, CCELL® is the inventor of the ceramic vape coil. The ceramic coil is uniquely suited for thick oils and performs much better with oil-based concentrates than the cotton- and silica-based coils that were commonly used in the past.
Since CCELL® introduced the first ceramic coils in 2016, other companies have copied the idea and released ceramic coils of their own. However, CCELL® continues to innovate and always remains a step ahead of the competition. The process for making a CCELL® vape coil is patented, so no other company can duplicate it. In addition, the heating surface in a CCELL® coil is made from medical-grade stainless steel that meets or exceeds the strictest consumer protection standards for heavy metal content.
How Do CCELL® Vape Cartridges Work?
A CCELL® vape cartridge may look fairly complicated, but its operation is actually simpler than you might imagine. Here’s a summary of how CCELL® vape cartridges work.
- You start by adding oil to the reservoir through the top of the cartridge. You’ll then cap the cartridge either by pressing down on the mouthpiece or by screwing it into threading. If you’re using a pre-filled cartridge, these things are already done for you by the cartridge’s manufacturer. If you’re filling your own cartridge, you should wait a half hour before vaping to ensure that the cartridge’s ceramic core has completely absorbed the oil.
- When you use the cartridge, power from your vaping device causes the cartridge’s heating coil to become warm, which vaporizes the oil held within the ceramic cylinder.
- When you stop vaping, the cylinder absorbs more oil from the cartridge’s reservoir. The cartridge continues operating in this fashion until the reservoir is dry.
What Technologies Make CCELL® Vape Cartridges Unique?
Although many companies have attempted to copy CCELL® ceramic cartridges, the technology is unique and impossible to duplicate – and following the invention of the ceramic coil technology, the engineers at CCELL® have continued to extend the company’s lead over the competition. Here are just a few of the advancements that make CCELL® cartridges the best on the market.
- The CCELL® ceramic core is scientifically optimized to provide efficient heating and full saturation with even the thickest vape oils. In addition to eliminating harsh “dry hits,” the CCELL® core also provides for flawless flavor reproduction and allows terpenes to come through clearly.
- The CCELL® heating coil features a special treatment that helps to prevent the metal from oxidizing. This increases the coil’s longevity and allows its electrical resistance to remain consistent even under heavy usage.
What Are the Latest and Best CCELL® Vape Cartridges?
- CCELL® Glass Silver Cartridge: The CCELL® Glass Silver Cartridge is the standard by which all other vape cartridges are judged, and it’s available in an enormous variety of configurations to suit every possible need for both individuals and brands. The glass outer wall of this cartridge is chemically inert, helping the cartridge to deliver top-quality flavor with every puff. Choose from the available configurations below to explore this cartridge further. These designs are also available in 0.5 ml and 1.0 ml versions with polycarbonate walls and press-on mouthpieces.
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on white ceramic mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on black ceramic mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on white plastic mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on black plastic mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on flat sandalwood mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on round sandalwood mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on fluted chrome mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on flat chrome mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on round chrome mouthpiece
- 0.5 ml cartridge with screw-on flat stainless steel mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on white plastic mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on white ceramic mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on black plastic mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on black ceramic mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on flat sandalwood mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on round sandalwood mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on fluted chrome mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on flat chrome mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on round chrome mouthpiece
- 1.0 ml cartridge with screw-on flat stainless steel mouthpiece
- CCELL® TH2-EVO: The CCELL® TH2-EVO is the vape cart that you want if you’re an end user who intends to fill your own cartridges. This cartridge uses a screw-in mouthpiece and is refillable; a single-use version with a press-fit mouthpiece is also available. The CCELL® TH2-EVO uses a ceramic mouthpiece for an amazing feel in the mouth, and it features all of the latest coil technologies outlined in the previous section of this article. This cartridge uses a borosilicate glass body for maximum flavor quality.
- CCELL® M6T-EVO Series: The CCELL® M6T-EVO series features the same enhanced EVO coil technology described above, but it uses a BPA-free thermoplastic body for extra durability. Choose from the available configurations below to explore this cartridge further.
- CCELL® TH205-RHYS: The CCELL® TH205-RHYS is a single-use vape cartridge with a capacity of 1.0 ml and a press-on stainless steel mouthpiece along with stainless steel hardware. An innovative feature of this cartridge is that the mouthpiece has the ability to swivel 360 degrees after being locked into place.
- CCELL® Zico: The CCELL® Zico is a dream come true for vape cartridge brands because it has the ability to be filled in an upside-down position. Filling the cartridge while it’s upside down makes it possible to perform the filling and capping without automated equipment because the coil and ceramic cylinder remain dry until the cartridge is capped and moved to an upright position. The unibody design of the CCELL® Zico also makes this a uniquely leak-resistant cartridge. A 0.5 ml version is also available.
- CCELL® Kera: The CCELL® Kera is the top choice for brands that intend to manufacture and sell pre-filled vape cartridges. It’s a single-use cartridge with a snap-fit top – and if you’ve experienced cracked cartridges in the past due to the immense amount of capping force required, you’ll be happy about the fact that the CCELL® Kera requires 60 percent less force to close. The CCELL® Kera also features the same flavor enhancements as in the TH2-EVO cartridge described above.
Are 510-Thread Batteries or Vaporizers Better for CCELL® Cartridges?
A vape cartridge only works if you connect it to a power source. For that, you have two options: You can use a 510-thread battery, or you can use a vaporizer. We compare 510-thread batteries vs. vaporizers in great detail elsewhere on this site, but here’s a short summary that can help you make the right decision.
- Vaporizers are more likely to offer variable power levels, giving you the ability to get bigger vapor clouds out of some cartridges. A vaporizer is also more likely to offer other advanced features such as a built-in bubbler or the ability to use multiple cartridges simultaneously. A vaporizer will often support both oil and wax concentrates.
- 510-thread batteries are generally smaller, simpler and less expensive than vaporizers. Although they generally don’t have the advanced features that a vaporizer might offer, a 510-thread battery may be a good choice if you prefer a more discreet vaping experience or want a device that allows you to simply connect a cartridge and start vaping immediately.
What Are the Factors That Differentiate Cartridges From One Another?
Although vape cartridges look more or less than same as one another and operate in essentially the same way, they actually differ in subtle ways that may not be obvious at a glance. These are a few of the key features that differentiate the various cartridges. By trying a few different cartridges, you’ll gain an understanding of where you stand on these features – and that’ll help you make a more educated buying decision in the future.
- Capacity: Most vape cartridges hold either 0.5 or 1.0 ml of oil. Cartridges that hold more oil are usually taller, and using a taller cartridge makes your vaporizer slightly larger and less discreet. When purchased in an empty state, a vape cart costs about the same regardless of its capacity. If you’re buying pre-filled cartridges, you’ll pay less if you buy smaller cartridges – but they obviously won’t last as long as larger ones.
- Material Choices: The outer wall of a vape cartridge can be plastic or glass. Plastic is less expensive, and it’s also more resistant to cracking if the cartridge is dropped on a hard surface. On the other hand, some people believe that glass – which is chemically inert – provides for superior flavor quality. In addition to their ceramic heating coils, many vape cartridges use other components made from ceramic due to its excellent durability and heat resistance.
- Mouthpiece Design: The design of a vape cartridge’s mouthpiece can change your experience more than you might realize; that’s why there are so many different designs available. Some of the most common materials for vape cartridge mouthpieces include plastic, metal and wood. Common shapes include cylindrical, tapered and whistle tip. Each material feels different against your lips, and each shape disperses the vapor in a slightly different pattern on your palate.
- Closure Type: A vape cartridge can be refillable and have a screw-on mouthpiece, or it can be tamper evident and have a press-on mouthpiece. Tamper-evident vape carts are more popular with brands that sell pre-filled cartridges, and refillable cartridges are more popular among people who fill their own vape carts.
Final Thoughts: With CCELL® Vape Cartridges, You Can’t Go Wrong
Whether you’re starting a vape cartridge brand or are looking for carts for your own personal use, you can’t go wrong with CCELL® hardware as we’ve explained in this guide. Even if you just narrow your search to that one brand, though, you’ve still got an enormous selection from which to choose. By comparing the various available capacities, mouthpieces and outer wall materials, you should have little trouble making your choice a little simpler and coming to a decision. If you’re still unsure, we think you’ll be very happy with the CCELL® TH2-EVO and CCELL® Kera cartridges that we recommended above.