Throughout our history, we’ve prided ourselves here at Hamilton Devices on developing innovative vaporizers that have pushed the entire industry forward. With the new Jetstream vaporizer, though, we’ve truly outdone ourselves. The Jetstream uses the same three-cartridge design as our previous Starship vaporizer, but it adds a revolutionary new feature that’s never been seen before in a device of this type: It has a built-in air pump that automatically channels the vapor to your mouth.
The Jetstream eliminates the need to puff firmly on your device, making vaping as easy as breathing – and with the ability to use up to three cartridges or wax coils at once, this device is guaranteed to send you to heights you’ve never experienced before.
The Jetstream vaporizer by Hamilton Devices is the most innovative and powerful oil and wax vaporizer on the planet, and it’s available for just $169.99. View the Jetstream now.
If you’ve already ordered the Jetstream vaporizer and are waiting for it to arrive, this is the guide for you. In this instruction manual, we’re going to describe how this unique device works and explain what you need to know in order to get the most out of it. By the time you unbox your new device, you’ll already be an expert.
Understanding the Jetstream 510-Thread Vaporizer
We’ll begin this instruction manual with a brief overview of the Jetstream vaporizer’s components and specifications.
Jetstream Vaporizer: What’s Included
Inside the Jetstream package, you’ll find the following components:
- Jetstream device: This is the main body of the vaporizer.
- Two dummy plugs: If you want to use the Jetstream with fewer than three cartridges or coils, you’ll connect the dummy plugs to the unused threads.
- Two replacement gaskets: If the gaskets at the base of the Jetstream’s threading become warped or torn, you can use these replacements to fix your device.
- Glass mouthpiece: This large mouthpiece covers the three cartridges or coils connected to the Jetstream, allowing you to inhale from all three simultaneously.
- Charging cable: The Jetstream has a built-in USB-C port for charging.
Note that the Jetstream doesn’t include cartridges or wax coils. Shop our selection of 510 cartridges or purchase wax coils for this device. If you plan to use the Jetstream extensively for wax vaping, the Jetstream Concentrate Kit is an excellent investment. The Jetstream also works with most pre-filled cartridges.
Jetstream Vaporizer: Specifications
- Battery capacity: 1,800 mAh
- Operational voltage: 2.0-4.5 volts
- Air pump voltage: 4.5-7.0 volts
- Minimum coil resistance: 0.4 ohm
- Thread style: 510
- Charging port: USB-C
- Charging time: About two hours
- Charging current: 5 volts, 1 amp
How to Set Up the Jetstream Vaporizer
Before you can begin enjoying your Jetstream vaporizer, you’ll need to prepare the device for use. Start by connecting the Jetstream to your computer with the included USB-C cable to charge the battery. The display lights up and shows a battery meter. When the meter is full, you can disconnect the device from your computer.
After charging the Jetstream, you can connect the desired number of cartridges or wax coils to the device’s threads. You can use any combination of up to three cartridges or coils. If you’re using cartridges, make sure that you’ve filled them first. You can also use pre-filled cartridges if you like. If you’re using coils, place a dab of wax on each coil. If you’re using fewer than three cartridges or coils, connect a dummy plug to each unused thread. Finally, place the glass mouthpiece on the device.
How to Use the Jetstream Vaporizer
After you’ve charged the Jetstream and connected your cartridges and/or coils, you’re ready to begin using the device. Follow these steps to use the Jetstream.
- Press the main fire button located under the screen five times to turn the device on.
- Press the fire button three times to switch between the M1 (operational voltage) and M2 (fan voltage) adjustment modes.
- Use the two adjustment buttons under the fire button to change the operational or fan voltage. We recommend setting the device’s operational and fan power levels to the lowest available settings of 2.0 and 4.5 volts respectively and increasing the power slowly until the vapor reaches the desired level of intensity.
- Move the switch to the middle position to preheat your coils or cartridges. The preheating function is useful for warming cold cartridges and for melting wax.
- Place your finger over the carb hole on the side of the mouthpiece and move the switch to the top position to activate the Jetstream’s air pump and draw the vapor into your mouth.
- When you’re done inhaling, move the switch to the bottom position and remove your finger from the carb hole to clear the remaining vapor from the mouthpiece.
- Press the fire button five times to turn the Jetstream off.
Maximizing Your Experience with the Jetstream Vaporizer
Now that you understand how to use the Jetstream vaporizer, we’d like to provide some advanced tips that can maximize the quality of your experience.
How to Have the Best Experience with the Jetstream
To ensure that your Jetstream vaporizer always produces the tastiest and most potent vapor possible, you should always do the following.
- Cover the carb hole on the side of the mouthpiece when you inhale. This concentrates the vapor and prevents waste.
- Make sure that the mouthpiece is pushed fully over both gaskets at the base of the Jetstream’s threading to prevent leakage.
- Use cartridges and coils with similar resistances. If the resistance of one connected cartridge or coil is significantly different from the others, it’ll be hard for you to find a voltage setting that doesn’t produce a burnt flavor.
- Always set the Jetstream’s M1 and M2 voltage settings to the lowest possible levels when using a new set of cartridges or coils for the first time. Increase the voltage slowly after you’re certain that the cartridges or coils are fully broken in.
How to Maintain the Jetstream
To ensure that your Jetstream vaporizer will always work as well as it can, you need to maintain the device properly. Keep your device in top condition with these maintenance tips.
- Wipe the body of the device with a soft cloth periodically to remove fingerprints and stains.
- Always clean leaks promptly to prevent oil or wax from contaminating the device’s electronic components. If oil or wax gets on the device, you can remove it using a cotton swab dampened sightly with rubbing alcohol. Remove all residual alcohol with a dry cotton swab before using the Jetstream again.
- When residue begins to collect inside the mouthpiece, you can remove it by soaking the mouthpiece in rubbing alcohol or by cleaning it with an isopropyl alcohol wipe. After cleaning the mouthpiece, rinse away the alcohol and allow the mouthpiece to dry completely before using the Jetstream again.
- You can clean your wax coils by soaking them in rubbing alcohol. After soaking the coils for a few hours, rinse them in fresh water and allow them to dry thoroughly.
How to Use the Jetstream Safely
The Jetstream vaporizer is a powerful device with a high-capacity lithium-ion battery, so it’s important to ensure that you use the device in the safest manner possible. Always follow these safety tips.
- Charge the Jetstream vaporizer only through your computer. Don’t use a wall charger for another type of device such as a smartphone; the higher charging amperage may cause the device to overheat.
- Don’t use or store the Jetstream in hot environments. Don’t use the device in direct sunlight and don’t leave it in a parked vehicle.
- If you’ve never used a triple-cartridge vaporizer before, start very slowly when using the Jetstream for the first time. The effects will essentially be three times as strong compared to any single-cartridge device that you may have used in the past.
How to Fix Problems with the Jetstream
Used properly, the Jetstream vaporizer should give you a top-quality vaping experience for a very long time. If you do encounter a problem with your device, use these simple troubleshooting steps to fix it.
Jetstream Not Hitting
- Turn the Jetstream on by pressing the fire button five times.
- Make sure that the switch is flipped to the top position.
- Make sure that you’ve connected a dummy plug to each unused thread.
- Check for a faulty cartridge or coil by trying just one of them at a time and using dummy plugs for the other two threads.
Jetstream Not Charging
- Make sure that you’ve connected the Jetstream to your computer and not to a third-party wall charger.
- Remove lint and other contaminants from the charging port with a toothpick.
- Use a different USB-C cable.
Jetstream Tastes Burnt
- Reduce the device’s operational (M1) voltage.
- Make sure that all connected cartridges and coils have similar resistances.
- Make sure that none of the connected coils or cartridges are empty.
Recommended Accessories for the Jetstream Vaporizer
To keep the price of the Jetstream vaporizer as low as possible, the package includes only the components that are absolutely necessary to make the device work. To customize the device for your vaping preferences, you may wish to purchase some of these recommended accessories.
- Jetstream Concentrate Kit: This kit includes everything that you need in order to maximize the Jetstream’s performance as a wax vaporizer. The kit consists of a glass bubbler mouthpiece, three wax coils and a dab tool.
- Wax Coils: We also sell individual wax coils if you wish to purchase them separately.
- 510 Cartridges: The Jetstream vaporizer is compatible with all CCELL® vape cartridges and will also work with most pre-filled cartridges. Some of the most popular 510-thread cartridges include the CCELL® Glass Silver Cartridge, the CCELL® TH2-EVO and the CCELL® Kera.
Elevate Your Vaping Experience with the Jetstream Vaporizer
Reading this guide, you’ve learned everything that you need to know in order to have the best possible experience with the Jetstream vaporizer. We’re very proud of what we’ve accomplished with the Jetstream. It’s the first triple-cartridge vaporizer with a built-in air pump, and it delivers a vaping experience that’s unsurpassed in potency and comfort. At the same time, we’ve kept the device’s controls as simple and intuitive as possible to ensure that you’ll have no trouble getting started right away.
If you own the Jetstream vaporizer and need a hand with it, don’t hesitate to contact our support staff for assistance. We’re always happy to help.