High-terpene extracts (HTEs) have been some of the hottest products in vaping over the last few years because they’ve reintroduced something that had been missing from the world of concentrate vaping for quite some time: flavor. Traditional herbal extracts are made with harsh solvents and intense heat, destroying a large percentage of the herb’s terpenes in the process. HTEs are made with a process that keeps more of the terpenes intact, resulting in an extract with a rich flavor and scent that connoisseurs love.
One of the differences between a HTE and a traditional extract, though, is that a HTE tends to have a looser, runnier consistency. That’s why some people have given high-terpene extracts the nickname “sauce.” If you want to have the best possible experience with HTEs, you need the right cartridge for the job – and that’s exactly why the new CCELL® Klean cartridge exists.
The CCELL® Klean is a revolutionary new vape cartridge for a revolutionary new type of herbal extract, and it’s going to change your experience forever if you’re a true flavor chaser. Before you get started with the CCELL® Klean cartridge, though, it’s a good idea to gain a better understanding of how this cartridge works and how to have the best possible experience with it. Those are the things that you’re going to learn in this comprehensive CCELL® Klean instruction manual.
Key Features of the CCELL® Klean Cartridge
We’ll begin this guide with an overview of the features that make the CCELL® Klean unique compared to traditional vape cartridges. Whether you’re an individual looking for a new type of cartridge that can take your vaping experience to new heights or a brand that wants to make a splash with a new line of pre-filled cartridges, the CCELL® Klean is an excellent choice.
- The CCELL® Klean uses the new CCELL® EVO ceramic core, which is specifically designed for maximum flavor quality and leak-free performance with high-terpene extracts.
- Unlike many single-use vape cartridges, the CCELL® Klean stores its oil in borosilicate glass rather than plastic.
- The CCELL® Klean has a heat-resistant PCTG mouthpiece that snaps into place for easy capping. Once closed, the cartridge is tamper resistant.
- The CCELL® Klean has a stainless-steel outer sleeve that protects the glass and minimizes the oil’s exposure to ultraviolet radiation. For brands, the outer sleeve also offers extensive opportunities for customization.
CCELL® Klean Cartridge Specifications
Now that you understand its key features, let’s examine the basic specifications of the CCELL® Klean cartridge.
- Capacity: 0.5 or 1.0 ml
- Dimensions: 10.5 mm diameter; 51.65 mm (0.5 ml) or 63.55 mm (1.0 ml) high
- Coil Resistance: 1.5 ohm
- Outer Materials: Stainless-steel shell; borosilicate glass reservoir; PCTG plastic mouthpiece
- Inner Materials: Ceramic; stainless steel
- Coil Technology: CCELL® EVO
Getting Started with the CCELL® Klean Cartridge
If you’re an individual vaper and intend to fill your own cartridge, you’ll receive the CCELL® Klean cartridge in two parts. Inside the package, you’ll find the base of the tank and the mouthpiece. Before you can get started, you’ll need a blunt-tip syringe for filling the cartridge. To prepare the cartridge for use, do the following.
- Note whether you’re using the 0.5- or 1.0-ml version of the CCELL® Klean cartridge and draw that amount of oil into your syringe.
- Place the tip of your syringe into the cartridge’s reservoir, which is slightly offset from the stainless-steel chimney. Don’t put any oil into the chimney, or it’ll leak from the bottom of the cartridge. Dispense the oil into the cartridge.
- Place the mouthpiece over the top of the cartridge and press down firmly until it clicks into place.
- Wait at least 30 minutes before continuing. It takes time for the oil to fully absorb into the cartridge’s ceramic core.
How to Use the CCELL® Klean Cartridge
After filling the CCELL® Klean, capping it and allowing it to stand for 30 minutes, the cartridge is ready to use. The CCELL® Klean will work with any good 510-thread battery. Make sure that the battery is fully charged before you begin. Follow these instructions to use the cartridge.
- Attach the cartridge to your device. If cartridges attach to your device magnetically, connect a magnetic base to the CCELL® Klean and drop the cartridge into your device. If your device doesn’t use magnetic attachments, you can screw the cartridge directly into the device’s threading.
- Turn your device on if it has a manual fire button. To do this, you usually need to press the five button five times. If your device doesn’t have a fire button, it’s already turned on if a cartridge is connected.
- If your device has a fire button, use the CCELL® Klean cartridge by puffing on it while holding your device’s button. If your device doesn’t have a button, you can vape simply by puffing on the cartridge. Always inhale very gently when using the CCELL® Klean or any other oil cartridge. If you puff too firmly, you could force oil out of the cartridge’s ceramic core and into the chimney, which may clog the cartridge.
If using the CCELL® Klean cartridge is your first experience with a high-terpene extract, we suggest starting with just a few puffs and then waiting a while to gauge the potency of the extract. You may find that a HTE feels different from other extracts due to the synergistic effects of the terpenes.
How to Maintain the CCELL® Klean Cartridge
The CCELL® Klean is a single-use cartridge that isn’t designed to be opened again after it’s capped. That means there’s no need to clean the interior of the cartridge since you won’t be refilling it once it’s empty. You may want to wipe the cartridge’s mouthpiece with a soft cloth occasionally, though, for hygiene. If the cartridge leaks, clean the threading promptly to prevent any potential contamination of your vaping device.
To have the best possible experience with the CCELL® Klean, it’s important to ensure that the cartridge’s ceramic core never dries out. If your device has adjustable voltage or wattage, set the power to a low level to prevent the cartridge’s coil from overheating. Increase the power slowly until you’re happy with the intensity of the vapor.
Once the CCELL® Klean is empty, you should stop using it. If the cartridge has a few drops of oil remaining, you can tilt the cartridge and rotate it slowly to encourage the remaining oil to absorb into the ceramic core.
Troubleshooting Problems with the CCELL® Klean
If you’re having trouble with the CCELL® Klean, there’s no need to worry because the solution is probably very simple. In this section of our guide, we’ll explain how to fix the most common problems with this vape cartridge.
- CCELL® Klean is hard to close: Make sure that the mouthpiece is aligned properly with the outer wall of the cartridge and press it down firmly. Vape cartridges are normally closed with mechanical capping machines, so closing the cartridge requires some force.
- CCELL® Klean tastes burnt: Make sure that you’ve waited at least 30 minutes after filling the cartridge. You shouldn’t use the cartridge until the ceramic core is fully saturated. If the oil is cold, warm the cartridge gently by sealing it in a plastic bag and running warm water over it for a few minutes. If your device has adjustable power, reduce the voltage or wattage.
- CCELL® Klean is leaking: If your cartridge leaks, you’re probably using too much air pressure when puffing on it. Puff only as hard as necessary to draw the vapor into your mouth.
- CCELL® Klean isn’t producing vapor: Make sure that your vaping device is fully charged and turned on. If the device’s threading is dirty, clean it with a cotton swab moistened with a little rubbing alcohol.
How to Use the CCELL® Klean Safely
Reading this instruction manual, you’ve learned how to use the CCELL® Klean vape cartridge and how to have the best possible experience with it. It’s equally important, however, to ensure that you’re using the cartridge in the safest possible manner. Follow these safety precautions at all times.
- Keep the CCELL® Klean and all other vaping products away from children and pets.
- Don’t store the CCELL® Klean in a parked car or other hot environment. Excess heat could cause the cartridge to leak.
- If you’re using a vaping device with adjustable power, always keep the power at a moderate level to avoid harsh “dry hits.”
- If your device doesn’t have an on/off function, disconnect the CCELL® Klean when you aren’t using it to prevent the device from auto-firing and wasting your vape oil.
- Dispose of the CCELL® Klean responsibly when you’re done with it. You may have a local recycling service or dispensary that accepts used cartridges for recycling. Local medication drop-off services may also accept vape cartridges.
CCELL® Klean Product Support
If you have difficulty using the CCELL® Klean cartridge or have a question that isn’t answered in this guide, our experts are happy to help. View our contact page now to get in touch with our friendly product experts.
The CCELL® Klean Is a Revolution for Flavor Chasers
If you love the potency of herbal concentrates but don’t like the fact that many vape oils are lacking in the flavor department, you’re going to love high-terpene extracts – and no vape cartridge performs better with HTEs than the CCELL® Klean. Reading this product guide, you’ve learned everything that you need to know in order to become an expert with this revolutionary vape cartridge. You’ve learned how to use the cartridge and how to have the best possible experience with it. More importantly, you’ve learned how to avoid some of the common pitfalls of vaping and how to use this cartridge in the safest way possible.
Ready to get started? Buy the CCELL® Klean vape cartridge now.